Wednesday 9 November 2011

Music Research

To find the right music that is copyright free proven to be quite a difficult task, I looked through quite a few different sites to find the right music but came to the conclusion that the website called: www.freeplaymusic.com.
I also tried a few different sites for providing sound effects for my trailer and found that the site called: www.freesound.org.


To decide what music to use was difficult but in the end I tried to use music that reflected that genre of the movie, this being tense in some parts but also very light-hearted in others. the sound effect that I used were to enhance the titles appearing at the end of the trailer, this would be so the audience will remember when the movie will be out and they will remember the title of the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment